This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
Tecasafe® Plus brush pants provide you the protection you need while fighting wildland fires.
- This flame-resistant clothing exceeds NFPA 70E, HRC 2, and NFPA 2112 performance standards, providing you with ultimate protection.
- Not only are these brush pants incredibly durable and protective, but also soft, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
- The fire-resistant properties are built into the pants and won’t wash or wear out over time.
These Tencate Tecasafe Plus brush pants are engineered to provide electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as other FR treated cotton fabrics.
- Fabric: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Cellulosic / 15% Para-aramid
- Weight: 7 oz
- Compliant to NFPA 1977
- Two Welted Hip Pockets With Pocket Flaps and Velcro® Closure
- Pleated Cargo Pockets on Both Legs with Velcro Closure Flaps
- Adjustable Waist
- Reinforced Knees
- Outseams Are Reinforced by Double Topstitching Entire Length
- Waistband Closes with Button and Buttonhole
- Hook and Loop Take Up Tabs on Leg Bottoms
- Nomex® Rip Stop Pocketing
- Brass Zipper With Nomex Zipper Tape
- Made in the USA
Inherently flame resistant - FR properties are built in, and won't wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E HRC 2 and NFPA 2112 performance standards.
Comfortable to wear - Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
Exceptional durability - Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
Outstanding laundered appearance - Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
Excellent value - Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.