The CrewBoss™ Elite Pant was designed to provide wildland firefighters with a more ergonomic fit with increased function and protection from the heat.
- Made with reinforced articulated knees in order to provide a wide range of motion.
- These wildland firefighting brush pants have stress points bar tack stitching in 38 spots for extra durability.
- Has oversized, extra deep front slash pockets, internal smartphone and BDU divider pockets, and two large rear pockets.
Wildland firefighters require their uniforms to not only provide protection from the heat, but to also provide promote mobility and comfort. These Crewboss Elite Pants are made of the highest quality material and were designed specifically for firefighters. With deep slash pockets and an overlaying cap, you have plenty of room to store whatever you need on the job.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Pleated cargo pockets with drainage holes
- Tecasafe® Plus 7 oz fabric
- Made in the USA
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Made with Nomex® thread
- Hook and loop ankle straps
- Specify even waist (28-50) and inseam (28-36) sizes