Return & Refund Policy
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. We will refund or exchange any unused merchandise that is returned within 30 days of receipt. Merchandise must be in original product packing and in resalable condition. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges. Please note that shipping and handling costs will not be refunded unless the return is being made due to an order error on our part.
How to Return an Item:
1. All items being returned must be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). This number will provide us with the information we need to process the return in a timely manner and to make sure that the proper account receives the credit. You may obtain an RMA number in one of two ways:
A. For quickest service, call us at: 1-800-839-0821 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
B. E-mail our service department at email@example.com and a customer service representative will answer your inquiry within a timely manner.
2. Write down the RMA# you received in the space provided here. RMA#_____________
3. Write down your Order # in the space provided here. Order#_____________
4. Repack the item(s). Please write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box you are sending your item(s) back in. Please include inside the box a copy of this completed sheet.
5. You can ship the item(s) back via your preferred method, and we recommend insuring the package for your protection. The Supply Cache cannot be responsible for returns that are lost or misdirected in shipping. We can only credit you for items received back in our warehouse.
Send Returns to:
The Supply Cache
1980 Caribou Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
NOTE: Returns and/or exchanges on food items will not be accepted for any reason.
No exchanges and/or returns are authorized for custom/special orders as all sales are final with those purchases.
Manufacturer's warranties apply to all products. Some warranty items may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer and The Supply Cache may help facilitate that process. Keep in mind, warranty issues are given immediate attention by The Supply Cache, however the manufacturer will control the process and time frame.
The Supply Cache is not responsible for products purchased and stored in your cache for later use. We strongly recommend that you inspect all items, try clothing on for appropriate size and field test equipment before storing your purchases in your cache. If you need to exchange clothing for a different size or find any issue with a product, please call us right away for an exchange/replacement as we are unable to accept returns on products purchased after 30 days..
Clearance/ Discontinued Items
Items no longer available through our vendors and manufacturers are non-returnable. Please make certain proper care has been taken to avoid sizing issues you may encounter on PPE especially. Please call us first if you have questions on clearance & discontinued items.
We will return or exchange any unworn boots that are returned to us within 30 days of receipt. However, to be considered unworn, the boots must have been worn indoors and on carpet only.
If returning clothing for repair, whether manufacturer defect or just general wear and tear, the clothing must be washed before you send it to us or it will be returned to you without repair.