These CrewBoss Classic Brush Pants are loaded with features and will help you cut down your response time to the fireline.
- Made from Advance ripstop fabric that provides superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Our wildland fire gear is made right here in the USA.
- These brush pants are UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 - 2011 standard on protective clothing.
At The Supply Cache, we ensure that our customers are getting the most trustworthy and durable wildland firefighting gear on the market. These CrewBoss brush pants are not only strong and heat resistant, but incredibly comfortable and easy to put on.
- Large Rear Pockets
- Made of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex IIIA
- Elastic Back Band
- Seven Belt Loops That Will Fit 2” Web Belts
- Extra-Deep Front Slash Pockets
- Stress Points Bartacked at 10 Locations
- Self-Locking Zippered Fly
Choose Waist and Inseam sizes.