A new era in wildland brush pants has arrived, with the introduction of Tencate’s Pioneer™ fabric in the CrewBoss™ Classic Pant design. This wonder material means that you will no longer have to choose between breathability and protection from abrasion; Pioneer™ does it all. These pants are 10% cooler, and 30% stronger than their nearest competitor, thanks to the visible lines of black Kevlar® running through its weave. The Pioneer™ Pant will keep you staying cool while conquering the roughest terrain season after season.
CrewBoss™ is taking the most innovative fabric in structural fire fighting onto the wildland fireline. Originally developed as an outer shell for turnouts, Tencate Pioneer™ is now the toughest material available for brush pants.
Pioneer’s™ strength comes from Tencate’s patent pending Enforce™ Technology. This innovative process utilizes Kevlar® fibers in a double-helix formation to create a fabric that is virtually impossible to rip, while still being lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
• 6.6 oz, Khaki, Pioneer™ Fabric
• Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
• Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts
• Two generous rear pockets
• Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
• Extra roomy leg and seat cut
• Original crotch reinforcement panel
• Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
• Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
• Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
• Nomex® thread throughout
• Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
• Made in the USA
Choose Waist and Inseam sizes.