A new era in wildland brush pants has arrived with the introduction of Tencate’s Pioneer™ fabric in the CrewBoss™ Classic Pant design. This wonder material means that you will no longer have to choose between breathability and protection from abrasion; Pioneer™ does it all. These pants are 10% cooler, and 30% stronger than their nearest competitor thanks to the visible lines of black Kevlar® running through its weave. The Pioneer™ Pant will keep you staying cool while conquering the roughest terrain season after season.
CrewBoss™ is taking the most innovative fabric in structural firefighting onto the wildland fireline. Originally developed as an outer shell for turnouts, Tencate Pioneer™ is now the toughest material available for brush pants.
Pioneer’s™ strength comes from Tencate’s patent pending Enforce™ Technology. This innovative process utilizes Kevlar® fibers in a double helix formation to create a fabric that is virtually impossible to rip, while still being lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- 6.6 oz, Khaki, Pioneer™ Fabric
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar tack stitching at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Made in the USA
Choose waist and inseam sizes.