Sold exclusively at The Supply Cache in partnership with CrewBoss, the Standard Outfitter Nomex Pant is crafted from 6.0 oz Nomex Omniweave spruce green twill. They've got everything we have come to expect from a sturdy pair of Nomex brush pants, with slash pockets on both sides, pleated cargo pockets that ride high enough to stay off of the back of your legs and "patch pockets" on the rear. An adjustable waist via 2 side take up straps keeps waist tension precise. We use a #5 brass zipper + metal snap closure up front. A gusset in the crotch helps prevent blow outs and the CrewBoss triple needle topstitched side seams, inseam and back rise are ultra-tough. D-Rings with hook & loop straps form the ankle closures.
Note: These brush pants tend to run a bit small. Please "cheat up" a waist size if you are unsure.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards For Wildland Firefighting
- Nomex Omniweave 6.0 oz spruce twill
- #5 Brass zippered fly
- Pleated cargo pockets, left & right
- D-ring + hook & loop ankle closures
- Side straps for adjustable waist
- Gusset reinforced crotch
- Triple needle topstitched side seam, inseam and back rise