Sold exclusively at The Supply Cache in partnership with CrewBoss, the Premium Supply Cache Nomex Pant is crafted from 6.0 oz. green Nomex. These pants are tough as nails and embody what we have come to expect from a pair of Nomex brush pants. This pant is more than just "gov spec" with slash pockets on both sides, pleated cargo pockets that ride high enough to stay off of the back of your legs and "patch pockets" on the rear. An adjustable waist via 2 side take up straps keeps waist tension precise.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards For Wildland Firefighting
- Certified to meet the requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406 ( c ) (1)
- Nomex Omniweave 6.0 oz. spruce twill
- #5 Brass zippered fly and snap closure
- Pleated cargo pockets, left and right
- D-ring + hook & loop ankle closures
- Side straps for adjustable waist
- Double reinforced crotch
- Reinforced knee panels
- Triple needle topstitched side seam, inseam & back rise
Note: These brush pants tend to run small. Please "cheat up" a waist size if you are unsure.