These men’s brush pants are designed to combine a more ergonomic fit with increased function.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting.
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
With a more tailored fit than the CrewBoss™ Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant incorporates features like reinforced articulated knees for a great range of motion and elastic side waist panels for freedom and comfort. The pocket design incorporates deep slash pockets with an overlaying cap to provide room for everything you need.
- 7.0 oz. Advance
- Made in the USA
- Internal smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic side waist panels for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Two generous rear pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance