With a more tailored fit than the CrewBoss™ Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant has been designed to provide a more ergonomic fit with increased function.
- These brush pants include features such as reinforced articulated knees for a greater range of motion.
- The pockets of this wildland firefighting apparel has deep slash pockets and an overlying cap so you can store your essentials.
- Made with side waist panels for ultimate comfort and freedom.
Here at The Supply Cache, we know the importance of durability when it comes to wildland firefighting apparel. The CrewBoss Elite Pant has been specifically designed to protect you from the harsh elements of the job, but also let you move comfortably.
- UL® Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard On Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Internal smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Two large rear pockets
- Stress points bar tack stitching at 38 locations for durability
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex® IIIA 6 oz fabric
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Made in the USA