The Ethos wildland fire pants are extremely durable, yet comfortable and breathable.
- Tecasafe Plus 7 oz.
- Patent pending “XVent” technology
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort, mobility, and fit
These wildland pants are constructed with Tecasafe Plus 7 oz. material and reinforced in the rear, knee, and instep areas making them the ultimate pant to keep you protected and comfortable on the fireline. Xvent technology and Tecasafe Plus material keep you cool with excellent durability.
- Double reinforced in high stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system providing reliability in the field
- UL® dual certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 specifications
- Certified to meet the requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406 ( c ) (1)
- Made in the USA