Advance 7 oz Classic Brush Pants (Khaki), CrewBoss
Only the waist size of 3X are discontinued and limited quantities are available of 3X waist. Clearance pricing is only valid on the waist of 3X.
These Crew Boss™ Advanced (Kevlar/Nomex®) Brush Pants are ideal for wildland firefighters. Constructed of 60% Kevlar/40% Nomex® IIIA, Advance ripstop fabric is incredibly tough. Advance fabric offers superior durability, abrasion resistance. UL certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting. Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar tack stitching at 10 locations for maximum durability
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
Also available in Green Here.
Also available in Navy Here.
Choose waist AND inseam sizes when ordering
Made in USA