These brush pants are a comfortable and cost-effective garment that delivers flash fire and electric arc protection.
- The elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2-inch web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
This brush pant is made of inherently flame-resistant fibers so protection won't ever wash or wear out. UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting. It complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Made in the USA.
- Color: Spruce green.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire