These brush pants are a comfortable and cost-effective garment that delivers flash fire and electric arc protection.
- An elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2-inch web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
This brush pant is made of inherently flame resistant fibers so protection won't ever wash or wear out. UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting. It complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Made in the USA.
- Color: Spruce green
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar tack stitching at 10 locations for maximum durability
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire