True North's high quality, rugged 6 oz Nomex or equivalent fabric provides the same great durability and quality firefighters demand. This is an enhanced design of their best selling, certified to NFPA 1977, wildland pant that offers superior product fit enabling full range of motion.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Tru-Fit micro adjustable waist band
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Self-locking full metal zipper
- Fully adjustable hook and loop ankle straps to keep the dirt out
- Multiple pockets, including slash style front pockets and large back pockets
- Heavy duty bar tack stitching at stress points for rugged wear
- Well tailored yet roomy enough for easy movement
Plus Level fabric available Here.