Sold exclusively at The Supply Cache in partnership with CrewBoss, the Standard Outfitter Nomex Pant is crafted from 6.0 oz Nomex Omniweave spruce green twill. They've got everything we have come to expect from a sturdy pair of Nomex brush pants, with slash pockets on both sides, pleated cargo pockets that ride high enough to stay off of the back of your legs and "patch pockets" on the rear. An adjustable waist via 2 side take up straps keeps waist tension precise.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards For Wildland Firefighting
- Certified to meet the requirements of CAL/OSHA 3406 ( c ) (1)
- Nomex Omniweave 6.0 oz spruce twill
- #5 Brass zippered fly and snap closure
- Pleated cargo pockets, left & right
- D-ring + hook & loop ankle closures
- Side straps for adjustable waist
- Gusset reinforced crotch
- Triple needle topstitched side seam, inseam and back rise
Note: These brush pants tend to run a bit small. Please "cheat up" a waist size if you are unsure.