These CrewBoss Elite Brush Pants were designed to be comfortable, functional, and most importantly, durable.
- The CrewBoss Elite Brush Pants feature a tailored fit and articulated knees for easier motion.
- UL© certified to meet or exceed the NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective firefighting clothing and equipment meant for fighting wildland fires.
- With deep slash pockets and overlaying cap, you have room for all of your firefighting gear.
- Be sure to specify even waist (28-50) and inseam (28-36) sizes.
While remaining comfortable while fighting wildfires is important, protection from the heat is key. These CrewBoss Elite Brush Pants offers both. Designed have more range of motion and functionality compared to the classic brush pant, this firefighting clothing is a must for your gear.
- Nomex thread
- Made in the USA
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 ©(1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- 38 locations of bar tack stitched stress points
- Internal smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Elastic waist