These brush pants are loaded with features that make them comfortable to wear
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
These Crew Boss™ Advanced (Kevlar/Nomex®) Brush Pants are ideal for wildland firefighters. Constructed of 60% Kevlar/40% Nomex® IIIA, Advance ripstop fabric is incredibly tough. Advance fabric offers superior durability, abrasion resistance. UL certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting. Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar tack stitching at 10 locations for maximum durability
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- Made in the USA
Choose waist and inseam sizes.