These Tencate Pioneer brush pants are made from an innovative fabric that uses Kevlar through its weave that is hands down the toughest and most durable found on the market.
- These wildland fire brush pants are 10% cooler and 30% stronger than any other brush pants available and will help you stay cool while on the fireline.
- Using Kevlar fibers in a double helix formation, this fabric is lightweight, comfortable, and impossible to rip.
- This firefighting apparel has a pocket design that lets you store your gear without having it bump into your knees.
- Specify even waist (28"-50”) and inseam (28"-36”) sizes at checkout.
When hoping to purchase the strongest yet most comfortable brush pants for wildland firefighting, the CrewBoss Pioneer Elite Brush Pant is where you want to look.
- UL certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2-11 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3405 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Elastic side bands
- Made with Nomex thread
- Stress points bar tack stitched at 34 locations
- Internal smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket