These Tencate Pioneer brush pants are made from a revolutionary fabric that is the toughest and most durable found on the market.
- These wildland fire brush pants are 10% cooler and 30% stronger than any other brush pants available and will help you stay cool while at the fireline.
- Using Kevlar fibers in a double-helix formation, this fabric is lightweight, comfortable, and impossible to rip.
- This firefighting apparel has a pocket design that lets you store your gear while also not having it bump into your knees.
- Specify even waist (28-50”) and inseam (28-36”) sizes at checkout.
When hoping to purchase the strongest yet most comfortable brush pants for wildland firefighting, the CrewBoss Pioneer Elite Brush Pant is where you want to look. Hands down the most durable available, this firefighting apparel is made from an innovative fabric that uses Kevlar through its weave. Add to your cart now and continue shopping for all of the firefighting gear and equipment you need.
- UL Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2-11 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3405 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Elastic Side Bands
- Made with Nomex Thread
- Stress Points Bar Tacked at 34 Locations
- Internal Smartphone Pocket Inside Right BDU Pocket