These Slayer™ khaki 7oz brush pants are made of Advance Nomex®/Kevlar® IIIA material and are designed to provide protection from the heat while also being incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Consists of Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit as well as a diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chafing.
- Fully-adjustable ankle straps to keep dirt out and a Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- This wildland firefighting apparel is covered by True North’s™ BOMB-PROOF guarantee and has two well-sized rear pockets and wrangler style front pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
When it comes to fighting wildfires, you want to be sure that your wildland firefighting apparel is top-notch. These Slayer pants from True North have been specifically designed to be comfortable with a high level of mobility and ultimate protection. Durability is key in every detail of the design for these brush pants and you are guaranteed a long service life. Add to your cart now and continue shopping for wildland firefighting equipment and apparel.
- UL® Certified to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for wildland firefighting
- Certified to Comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal Test 191 Method 2903.2
- Made in the USA
- Wear-Guard™ Patches on the Inside of Cuffs for Durability