This Chingadera hand tool provides unique and specific functions that will help to enhance your firefighting performance.
- Hand tool has a large head with three sharpened sides, high-quality handles, strong universal necks, and interchangeable heads.
- The heads of this wildland firefighting tool is created with a special heat-treating process.
- All tools come with heat-treated prevailing torque lock nuts.
Designed by a professional wildland Fire Captain with nearly 20 years of experience, this Chingadera hand tool will make a great addition to your wildland firefighting gear. Great for trail building, grubbing, moving debris, and more. Be sure to buy now.
*Special thanks to the U.S.F.S. (Tahoe National Forest) and Cal-Fire (Nevada-Yuba-Placer) for their help with design and concept.
- 9 ¼” Wide Cupped Head with Square Back to Prevent Debris Loss
- 8 ½” Tall, with 7” of Digging Depth
- Patent Pending
- Blade-to-ground Surface is Flat for Maximum Contact
- Replaceable Head, Neck, and Handle
- Prevailing Torque Lock Nuts
- Used for Grubbing, Moving Large Amounts of Debris and Extracting Deep Rooted Fuels
- Made in the USA
- Specify 40” Ergonomic Hickory Handle That Tapers to a Strong Rectangular Block Neck or 48” Straight Stout Ash Handle with Round Neck
- Meets U.S.F.S., CAL-Fire and B.L.M Specifications.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees.