Replacement Rectangle Handle-40" Hickory, J.R. Fire Tools
This ergonomic handle is curved to give you more powerful digging action. It is made from premium grade hickory wood and it tapers to a strong rectangular block, reducing grain-splitting and fitting seamlessly into the new Rectangular Universal Neck. This handle can be used with any J.R. Fire Tools head and It comes with striking tool epoxy. Designed for use with the J.R. Fire Tools Rectangular Universal Neck.
Instructions for Handle Replacement:
- Remove tool head
- Remove neck nut & bolt
- Heat neck for 1-2 minutes with torch to melt epoxy (do not breathe smoke)
- Pull old handle out and clean neck tube
- Place new handle into neck
- Check for proper fit and drill hole through handle with a 1/4“ drill bit, then remove
- Add a little striking tool epoxy inside neck, stir and insert new handle
- Re-attach nut & bolt
- Let dry for 48 hours
Rectangle Neck kit available Here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Made in USA