Replacement Round Handle-48" Ash, J.R. Fire Tools
Replacement Round Handle-48" Ash, J.R. Fire Tools Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
This stout, 48" Ash handle is stronger than your average ash handle. The handle is light weight, but strong enough to handle powerful digging action. Tapered at the top to help grip. This handle can be used with any J.R. Fire Tools head and It comes with striking tool epoxy. Designed for use with the J.R. Fire Tools Round Universal Neck.
Instructions for Handle Replacement:
- Remove tool head
- Remove neck nut & bolt
- Heat neck for 1-2 minutes with torch to melt epoxy (do not breathe smoke)
- Pull old handle out and clean neck tube
- Place new handle into neck
- Check for proper fit and drill hole through handle with a 1/4“ drill bit, then remove
- Add a little striking tool epoxy inside neck, stir and insert new handle
- Re-attach nut & bolt
- Let dry for 48 hours
Round Neck kit available Here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Made in USA