This Wildland Fire helmet is the same as the standard Bullard Ratchet helmet and offers an extra-large full-brim thermoplastic shell. Bullard Wildfire® helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2011. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
- Durable and comfortable leather ratchet cover included and is replaceable in case of damage.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell A specially formulated advanced color-through thermoplastic shell with the ultimate in impact and penetration resistance.
- Scotchlite reflective markings Highest quality reflective material available; retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C). No burning, cracking or peeling.
- Three goggle clips keep your goggles in place; no slipping or sliding on the helmet.
- Adjustable chinstrap included. Replacements are available and sold separately.
- Includes an absorbent cotton brow pad and vertical adjustment capabilities for optimal comfort and fit. Replacement cotton brow pads are sold separately.
- Velcro® attachments inside shell
- NFPA 1977 Certified ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G Compliant
This helmet style is 3/4" longer and 1/2" wider than the Bullard Wildfire Helmet. If you would like the standard wildland fire helmet please order part number 204-2040H available Here.
Made in USA