Colors may sell out during the promotional period. Pre orders will be accepted and will be shipped as inventory replenishes. Sale price effective for orders placed February 1 to February 28, 2023.
Our FH911 Bullard full brim wildland helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, these Bullard fire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005. Each full brim wildland helmet also exceeds all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
- Durable and comfortable leather ratchet cover included and is replaceable in case of damage.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell A specially formulated advanced color-through thermoplastic shell with the ultimate in impact and penetration resistance.
- Scotchlite reflective markings Highest quality reflective material available; retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C). No burning, cracking or peeling.
- Three goggle clips keep your goggles in place; no slipping or sliding on the helmet.
- Adjustable chinstrap included. Replacements are available and sold separately.
- Includes an absorbent cotton brow pad and vertical adjustment capabilities for optimal comfort and fit. Replacement cotton brow pads are sold separately.
- Velcro® attachments inside shell
- NFPA 1977 Certified ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G Compliant
Made in USA