The Pounder II is a great tool for constructing firelines, building trails, and is a perfect second fire tool.
- The second edition of the Pounder now has a thicker gauge steel, longer hoe, double plated hammer plate and longer gusset.
- Makes a great piece of wildland firefighter equipment for fire crew puller positions.
- Made with a proprietary steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping.
- Specify 40” ergonomic hickory handle that tapers to a strong rectangular block neck or 48” straight stout ash handle with round neck.
Built to last and meant for a variety of purposes for wildland firefighters, the Pounder II Tool will make a great addition to your wildland firefighting equipment. Be sure to specify the handle that you desire and add this fire tool to your cart now.
- Made for Pounding of Wedges
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- True 8” Wide x 9 ½” Tall
- 3 ½” x 1 ½” Double Plated Pounding Hammer for Wedging Trees Over
- 6 ¼” of Digging Depth
- Curved Hoe that Sinks into the Ground
- Chopping / Pounding Tool
- Three Sharpened Sides
- Grade 8 Nuts, Bolts, and Lock Washers
- Replaceable Head, Neck, and Handle
- Made in the USA