Wildland firefighting hand tools with patents pending that meet U.S.F.S., Cal-Fire and B.L.M. specifications. These tools were custom designed by a professional wildland Fire Captain with nearly 20 years of experience, to provide unique and specific functions that no other hand tools offer. These newly designed hand-tools will improve firefighting performance. They have large heads with 3 sharpened sides, high-quality handles, strong universal necks and interchangeable heads. These heads are created with a special heat-treating process that makes them superior to other hand tools. All tools come with heat-treated prevailing torque lock nuts. These tools are also awesome for trail building. It's time to move dirt!
*Special thanks to U.S.F.S. (Tahoe National Forest) and Cal-Fire (Nevada-Yuba-Placer) for help in design and concept.
• True 10 1/4" ground-to-blade contact (11 1/4" overall width), 11 1/4" tall with 5" of digging depth
• Curved blade
• Interchangeable heads
• 3 sharpened sides
• Patent Pending
• 4 tines with indents, helping to move large debris piles
• Prevailing torque lock nuts
• Replaceable head, neck and handle
• Made in the USA
• Specify 40" Ergonomic Hickory Handle that tapers to a strong rectangular block neck or 48" Straight Stout Ash Handle with round neck