These wildland boots have full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot. They are created for optimal performance and comfortable wear.
- Fire resistant, durable, 8" smooth-out leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
- Strength and durability of handcrafted opanka-stitch construction
- Cushioning, single-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram S587 outsole for oil and slip resistant traction over rigged and high-angle terrain
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Wildland Tactical Firefighter in Rough Out available Here.
Replacement Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Made in USA