These wildland boots are ideal for comfort and durability.
- Fire resistant, durable, 8" rough-out leather upper (also available with smooth-out leather)
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
These wildland boots have full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot. They are created for optimal performance and comfortable wear. Shop this and other fireproof boots at The Supply Cache.
• Strength and durability of handcrafted opanka-stitch construction
• Cushioning, single-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite footbed
• Vibram S587 outsole for oil and slip resistant traction over rigged and high-angle terrain
• Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
• NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
• Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
• Specify men's size: 6 D - 15 D, half sizes available
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.