These wildland boots are ideal for comfort and durability.
- Fire resistant, durable, 8" rough-out leather upper (also available with smooth-out leather)
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
These wildland boots have full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot. They are created for optimal performance and comfortable wear.
• Strength and durability of handcrafted opanka-stitch construction
• Cushioning, single-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite footbed
• Vibram S587 outsole for oil and slip resistant traction over rigged and high-angle terrain
• Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
• NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
• Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
• Specify men's size: 6 D - 15 D, half sizes available
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.