The Danner wildland tactical firefighter boots are ideal for comfort and durability and feature:
- Fire resistant, durable, 8" rough-out leather upper (also available with smooth-out leather)
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
These wildland tactical firefighter boots have full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot. All Danner tactical fire boots are created for optimal performance and comfortable wear.
- Strength and durability of handcrafted opanka-stitch construction
- Cushioning, single-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram S587 outsole for oil and slip resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Wildland Tactical Firefighter in Smooth Out available Here.
Replacement Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously, and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase of these Danner wildland fire boots. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Made in USA