The CrewBoss™ Interface Coat is ideal for the urban firefighter.
Functionality is key on the fire line and the CrewBoss™ Interface Coat really delivers. Its unique cut provides superior thermal protection while allowing for an enhanced range of motion. With its full cut design and caped shoulders, the Interface Coat provides firefighters with a comfortable fit. With unidirectional front cargo pockets that conceal hand warmers, a large interior storage pocket and a radio pocket with a microphone tab, the Interface Coat makes life on the fire line simple with plenty of storage for extra gear.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment
- Alpine style collar
- Radio pocket with microphone tab
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers
- Large interior storage pocket
- Glove hanger tab
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around base, across back, and around forearms
- Nomex® thread throughout