The CrewBoss™ Interface Coat is ideal for the urban firefighter. Its unique cut provides superior thermal protection while allowing for an enhanced range of motion. With its full-cut design and caped shoulders, the Interface Coat provides the firefighter with a functional and comfortable fit.
Functionality is key on the fire line and the CrewBoss™ Interface Coat really delivers. With unidirectional front cargo pockets that conceal hand warmers, a large interior storage pocket and a radio pocket with a microphone tab, the Interface Coat makes life on the fire line simple with plenty of storage for extra gear.
• Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
• Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
• Made in the USA
• Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape.
• Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
• Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
• Alpine-style collar.
• Radio pocket with microphone tab.
• Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
• Large interior storage pocket.
• Glove hanger tab.
• 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around base, across back, and around forearms.
• Nomex® thread throughout.