2023 Photo Contest
2023 Website "Hero Shot" photo contest
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person. Files must be 2 MB or larger, though we may consider smaller files for social media and web site images. Please submit your images with fire name, date and subjects in the image (if present) to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by The Supply Cache staff. All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by The Supply Cache staff for advertising purposes in digital and print media.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after three business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- By submitting your photo, you agree to the above terms for use and redistribution.
Good luck, and thank you for your entry in The Supply Cache's 2023 Website Hero Photo Contest!