Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter, Nielsen Kellerman
The Kestrel 5000 Pocket Weather Meter is the baseline wind and weather meter in the Kestrel 5000 series. While the Kestrel 5000 Pocket Weather Meter is similar in wind and weather monitoring functions available with the Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter it has several advantages such as data storage, graphing functions, and computer interface technology. It has the capacity to store up to 10,000 data points of weather data, enabling you to track changes in the environment over time, view these changes as graphs on your Kestrel 5000's display, and even upload the data to your PC or Mac.
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed/Air Speed
- Easy to read, backlit screen with high resolution for even bright sunny conditions, plus night-vision preserving backlight
- Time and date
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Minimum, maximum, and average values
- Automatically store measurements, even when the unit is turned off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph and recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload (with optional interface or Bluetooth)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- With the new 5000 series (any) technology, the need to calibrate the RH is highly unlikely.
- Kestrel will stand by the RH for 5 years, and will adjust it within that 5 years if needed.
- Kestrel will repair, recalibrate or replace any defective product within the warranty period. "Defective" includes measurements outside of our accuracy spec plus stated drift.
Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter available Here.
Made in USA