Kestrel 3500 All-Purpose Weather & Enviromental Meter, Nielsen Kellerman
The Kestrel 3500 Weather Meter is designed as a full weather meter that has the ability to measure environmental variables such as temperature, wind speeds, barometric phenomena, pressure trends of up to 3 hours, and more. This rugged and affordable meter provides a complete range of reliable weather measurements. It has an external temperature sensor with a waterproof casing that allows you to gauge the temperature of water, snow, and the open air. The highly sensitive and User Replaceable Impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. For those in need of a full reading of the latest weather information, the 3500 is the ideal Kestrel Meter.
- Barometric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Wind chill
- Wind speed
- Air, water, and snow temperature
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
- Real-time clock
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
- Humidity sensor that can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Innovative, thermally adjusted humidity sensor designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Protective cover with sure-grip over-molding
User Replaceable Impeller available Here.
Relative Humidity Calibration Kit available Here.
Made in USA