Advance 7 oz. Elite Brush Pants (Navy), CrewBoss
With a more tailored fit than the CrewBoss™ Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant incorporates features like reinforced articulated knees for a great range of motion and elastic side waist panels for freedom and comfort. Constructed of 60% Kevlar/40% Nomex® IIIA, Advance ripstop fabric is incredibly tough. The pocket design incorporates deep slash pockets with an overlaying cap to provide room for everything you need.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Internal smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic side waist panels for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Two generous rear pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
Also available in Green Here.
Also Available in Khaki Here.
Made in USA