- The Supply Cache has long offered our popular Outfitter's Packages to help you save money. This time we've partnered with CrewBoss to offer a refined version of our best-selling shirt, constructed of light, breathable and durable 5.8oz Tecasafe Plus to keep you cool. A more robust 6.0 oz Nomex pant offers durability against snags and abrasion to complete this hybrid kit. These USFS style shirts and pants are certified to current NFPA 1977 standards for wildland fire and offer a fantastic value. We know you'll feel good about outfitting yourself or your team.
We have somewhat limited options available online. Fear not, The Supply Cache can likely accommodate your size! Please call 800-839-0821 for help if your combination isn't displayed. 3XL Shirts available. See our Regular Sizes for standard pant inseams.
Save money by bundling these popular items:
- No product substitutions
- No additional discounts
- No custom sizes
- 3XL shirts available for an additional $30 ea
- 48" waist available for an additional $10 ea
- These brush pants tend to run small. Please "cheat up" a waist size if you are unsure.
About Tecasafe® Plus...
- Inherently flame resistant - FR properties are built in, and won’t wash or wear out.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
- Comfortable to wear - Soft and breathable.
- Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
- Exceptional durability - Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
- Outstanding laundered appearance - Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
- Excellent value - Long life and competitive price means lowest cost.