Sold exclusively at The Supply Cache in partnership with CrewBoss, the Premium Supply Cache Nomex Pant is crafted from 6.0 oz green Nomex. These pants are tough as nails and embody what we have come to expect from a pair of Nomex brush pants. This pant is more than just "gov spec" with slash pockets on both sides, pleated cargo pockets that ride high enough to stay off of the back of your legs and "patch pockets" on the rear. An adjustable waist via 2 side take up straps keeps waist tension precise. We use a #5 brass zipper + metal snap closure up front. A fully reinforced crotch helps prevent blow outs and the CrewBoss triple needle topstitched side seams, inseam and back rise are ultra tough. The knees on our Premium Pant are double up for extra durability, just like brush pants of old. D-Rings with hook & loop straps form the ankle closures.
Note: These brush pants tend to run small. Please "cheat up" a waist size if you are unsure.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards For Wildland Firefighting
- Nomex Omniweave 6.0 oz spruce twill
- #5 Brass zippered fly
- Pleated cargo pockets, left and right
- D-ring + hook & loop ankle closures
- Side straps for adjustable waist
- Double reinforced crotch
- Reinforced knee panels
- Triple needle topstitched side seam, inseam & back rise