This short handle wye valve offers wildland firefighters with a lighter and more compact alternative to S&H’s standard gated wye valves.
- The wye valve will easily fit in confined storage areas like backpacks, compartments, and more.
- This valve is ideal for use in hose packs and also works with 1.5” spanner wrenches.
- An important piece of wildland fire equipment, these wye valves are constructed out of high-quality aluminum with anodized hose threads built for rugged use.
These incredibly durable and compact short handle wye valves open and close with a quarter turn and the polymer ball and seat/seal mechanism with o-rings offers a reliable seal and is easy to use at pressures of 600 psi. Add this wildland fire equipment to your cart now.
- Specify 1.5” NH Female Inlet and Two 1.0” NH Male Outlets or 1.5” Female Inlet and Two 1.5” NH Male Outlets
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed GSA Requirements for Use by the US Forest Service
- Made in the USA