Over a long season on a Hotshot crew, engine, or helicopter, your fire pack becomes the one thing you can truly call your own. That’s why we redesigned our flagship HOT 3—adding key tailoring touches, features that improve both comfort and function, and improved framing—because every cubic inch of a fire pack is gold to the firefighter wearing it.
- Zip-access main compartment allows versatility, visibility for organization, and additional internal pocketry
- Low-riding lumbar design for efficiency during ground-level work, whether sawyer, swamper, or scraper
- Angled pack bottom combines with compression straps to eliminate shelter slap and chafe
- Structured belt, compatible with MOLLE- or buckle-attach accessories, provides support for equipment
- Spandura panel stretches to accept overloads while also providing compression
- Internal hydration sleeve designed around Hydrapak® 3.1L OHY reservoir; can also hold certain 5L reservoirs
- Two additional sleeves and a zippered detail pocket help with internal organization
- Retailored wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- Redesigned lower lid-attach system secures two fuel bottles, giving a carry option where H2O contamination is a concern
- Fusees fully zip away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- Double-layering and additional reinforcement in high-wear areas
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Haul handle on upper yoke can also double as location for hanging fiber tape and flagging
- Daisy chains over shoulder pads for hanging accessories and other goods
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- HOTSHOT LID and HOTSHOT SHELTER CASE MOLLE included
- HOTSHOT SHELTER CASE MOLLE can be set up ambidextrously for right- or left-hand pull
- HOTSHOT LID provides 300 cu-in of storage, featuring low profile admin pocket with pen slots
- Can be run without HOTSHOT LID for reduced form factor
- Optional SHELTER CASE HIP can be mounted on the belt for rapid fire shelter access
Note: Pack kitted up for demonstration purposes, accessories not included.
Hydration sold separately available Here.
Women's Hotshot Pack Cal Spec available Here.