Sundstrom’s comfortable half mask respirator lets you work longer with less effort and better protection, and at less cost. One Wildland First Responder Kit includes everything you need.
- Spark Arrestor (SR 336)
- The SR 336 Spark arrester consists of a disc punched out of stainless steel mesh. The disc is fitted at the bottom of the pre-filter holder of the mask and protects the filters and/or cartridges against sparks and spatter that occurs during welding, flame cutting, grinding and similar work.
- Prefilter (SR 221)
- The SR 221 pre-filter is a non-classified filter media designed to capture coarse and larger particles while extending the life of the particulate filter SR 510. The pre-filter is placed in the prefilter holder which attaches to the particulate filter.
- Particulate Filter P100 (SR 510)
- The filter provides protection against all types of particulate pollutants. The particulate filter can easily be combined with chemical cartridges from the Sundstrom filter range in order to also provide protection against gases and vapors.
- OV/SD/CL/HC/HF Cartridge (SR 232)
- The SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF chemical cartridge is used to provide protection against the following types of gases and vapors: OV protects against Organic vapors. SD protects against Sulfur dioxide. CL protects against Chlorine. HC protects against Hydrogen chloride. HF protects against Hydrogen fluoride.
- Half Mask (SR 100)
- The SR 100 half mask is an Air Purifying Respirator (APR) made of silicone. The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance. The valve covers with partitions effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist. The material and pigment of the mask body are approved by FDA and BGA for foods, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies. The easily adjustable elastic head harness straps of the mask are designed as a V-shaped loop and have a large dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and safe fit.
Get the 302-16122 HS-4 Respirator and Face Protector Housing form Hot Shield to use with the Wildland First Responder Kit
Get replacement filters 309-26101
Get replacement Pre-filter 10 packs 309-26151
Get a Web Carry Case 309-16051
*All sales are final on this item to ensure the health and safety of our customers.