Specifically designed to help train for the Work Capacity Test or Pack Test, this Weight Vest will make training easy.
- Our Weight Vest has padding throughout that is covered in mesh to provide you with breathability.
- This wildland firefighting gear has several areas of the vest that you can choose from to distribute the weight for maximum training.
- Side straps for sizing and large slide release, adjustable buckles on the front for the closure.
This Weight Vest is exclusive to The Supply Cache and offers more functionality and comfort than our competition. The Test Vest is highly adjustable, comfortable, and you don’t have to struggle lifting it over your head to put it on. The adjustability also makes it more comfortable for women. With thick backpack style padding all around and quilted stitching that creates air flow channels, this is the best wildland firefighting gear on the market intended for training. Add to your cart now!
- Standard Dive Weights are Used
- Extra Weights can be Purchased Here
- Coated Dive Weights are Used for Padding and Eliminates Lead Exposure
- Both Designs Can Fit Up to 17 Weights
- Dive Weights of Different Sizes can be Used to Adjust Weight Up or Down
- Multiple Adjustment Straps on Each Model for Better Fit and Comfort
- Mesh Inside the Fabric Causes Less Wear and Tear
- Waist Belt Adjusts from 28” to 54”
- Made in the USA
- Weights are Included (45lbs)
Also available in Pack style
Care instructions: Infrequently hand wash, in cool water with a minimum amount of mild of detergent. Rinse thoroughly, until water is clear. Air dry completely. Do no dry clean. Any alterations will void the warranty of this item.
DUE TO OVERSIZE/CUSTOM PACKAGING, THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES AND WILL BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY IF OTHER ITEMS ARE ORDERED.