The ideal wildland overpant, its full cut design allows fast donning for immediate response. Loaded with features that make them comfortable to wear and convenient to don and doff, CrewBoss™ Interface Pants are ideal for urban firefighters.
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
• Made in the USA
• Nomex® zippered fly with nickel snap closure.
• Nomex® zippered side pass-through pockets.
• Double-layered fabric knees.
• Two-inch elastic back band and seven large belt loops.
• Unidirectional cargo pockets at thighs prevent snagging.
• #10 Nomex® zippered leg openings for easy donning and doffing.
• Adjustable double-back hook and loop cuff closures for a tight fit at the boot.
• 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around calves.
• Nomex® thread throughout.
• Full-cut design
Specify Waist and Inseam sizes: