The new CrewBoss Hi Viz Brush Shirt, made out of Tecasafe Plus, is changing the safety game by making it easier for your crew mates and aircraft and incident commanders to see you in the field. This is one seriously vibrant shirt that will have you standing out on the fireline.
This CrewBoss brush shirt builds on the functionality and durability of their traditional brush shirt with a few key new features to improve performance in the field. A new stand up collar with a hook and loop throat strap closure offers improved neck protection and comfort over the traditional button collar. The front closure buttons have also been replaced with hidden snaps, making changing a breeze and giving the shirt a more streamlined look.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures
- Shoulder mounted pen pocket
- Full cut shoulder and body design
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove
- 30" extra long, square cut tails
- Unique 3" stand up collar with throat strap
- Fabric covered, nickel plated, snap front closure
- Sewn with Traditional Yellow colored Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bartack stitching at 10 locations