Based on the original Forest Service style brush shirt, this traditional brush shirt offers ultimate functionality and comfort on the fireline.
- Provides superior personal protection with optimal strength while being lightweight and breathable
- This fire resistant clothing includes large spade style pockets with hook and loop closures as well as hook and loop closures around the cuff
- Available in either the Nomex IIIA or Tecasafe Plus
The Tecasafe Plus 5.8 oz. Traditional Brush Shirt is not only incredibly durable, it is also comfortable. It is the perfect choice of fire resistant clothing for wildland firefighters.
- 5.8 oz. Tecasafe Plus Fabric
- UL® Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 ( c ) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Forest Service style button front closure
- Extra long square cut tails
- Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points Bartack stitching at 10 locations
- Made in the USA
- Color: Yellow