The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for Loggers, Foresters, Arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest of work days by the most rugged workers in North America.
While protecting the user from snags, debris and abrasion, the CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed not only with protection and durability in mind, but comfort and safety with Tecasafe Plus fabric technology. Day in and day out, the CrewBoss Hickory Shirt will protect those whose job it is to protect us.
• 5.8 oz, breathable, Yellow Tecasafe Plus material
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
• 3/4 Inch zipper design eliminates embers and debris from entering through the gaps between snaps or buttons.
• Prevents snags from limbs, brush, branches, etc.
• Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
• Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
• Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
• Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
• Made in the USA