Sold exclusively at The Supply Cache in partnership with CrewBoss, this yellow NFES style brush shirt won't be found anywhere else. Made from modern 5.8 oz Tecasafe to be soft and comfortable without giving up durability. Our supplier has upgraded the shirt sleeves, reinforced the hook and loop closures, and kept the stitching as clean as any garment you'll see. We've maintained the stand up collar and sleeve pocket found on our classic brush shirts because we listen to firefighters. This shirt is certified to NFPA 1977 standards for wildland firefighting to give you peace of mind. Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 ( c ) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Inherently FR 5.8 oz Tecasafe
- Traditional Western cut
- Longer than average sleeves
- Sleeve pocket (sized for pen & IRPG)
- Melamine button down front
- Reinforced hook and loop closures
- Large chest pockets with hook and loop closures
- Reinforced stitching
Button Repair Kit available Here.
Tecasafe Patch kit available Here.