This brush shirt is perfect for wildland firefighters offering the durability and protection you need while also providing incredibly comfort.
- Includes the functionality of the classic style but with an improved stand up collar to cover your neck.
- Made from 5.8 oz, flame resistant, Tecasafe Plus fabric to ensure high quality durability and abrasion resistance.
- This fire resistant shirt also includes two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures to add functionality.
When fighting wildland fires, you want to rely on your firefighting apparel to be able to withstand the harsh elements exposure associated with doing the job. This Tecasafe Plus 5.8 oz brush shirt from CrewBoss® is not only functional and highly durable, but comfortable to wear as well.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 ( c ) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Hook and loop cuff closures
- Long square cut tails
- Snap closure
- Made in the USA
- Color: Yellow