The Spyder Gear Pack is ideal for when you are working from a vehicle and only need your essential wildland fire gear.
- Through the hybrid Spyder Gear attachment system, everything quickly attaches with ease.
- This wildland fire gear has been approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group.
- UL certified to current NFPA 1977 standards.
- Complete with a newly upgraded hip belt and harness with true MOLLE system and ergonomic support.
When you only need a small portion of your wildland fire gear, this Spyder Gear Pack will help you be comfortable while getting the job done. Compatible with the ALICE system, this gear bag is perfect for carrying items such as your mobile phone, Powerbar®, GPS, wallet, keys, map, weather meter, headlamp, and more.
- Waist Belt Upgraded to True MOLLE System
- Compatible with all MOLLE Accessories and Fire Shelter
- Removable Gear Bag with 250 cu in Capacity (8” x 8” x 3”)
- Removable Accessory Pocket Holds 1L Water Bottle
- Capacity: 250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK Zipper, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- May use optional Lynx Hydration with this pack
- May use optional Go! Pack: (1,500 cu in) with this pack
- Note: Spyder Gear must be worn in conjunction with Lynx Hydration to meet this standard)