Designed by Hotshots, this mid-sized fire pack has the capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field.
Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group. UL certified to current NFPA 1977 standards.
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that conforms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard. Specify color.
• New hip belt and harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
• Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
• Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
• SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
• 100oz (3L) hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
• Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
• Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L bottles
• 12 fusee carrying capacity
• Interior mesh organizer pockets
• No swing fire shelter case
• Capacity: 2250 cu in.
• Materials: 1000D Cordura®, nylon webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® zipper, nylon webbing, nylon hardware
• Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6"
• Weight: 4 lbs
• NFPA 1977