The Forest Pac utilizes a 200 gallon poly tank with sight window and a 6HP Honda/ CET pump combined by a 2.5" draft/ line and 1.5" service line manifold. Built on a rugged platform, this creates a one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer or into a body and used for flowing water and/or foam on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire. With a 545lb dry weight, this skid unit allows you to maximize what your rig can carry with less weight penalty to start. The Forest Pac is a fantastic platform to build your own ideal attack skid around with room to add your favorite hose reel and storage solutions.
- 200 gal, fully baffled propylene water tank (top-fill or hydrant fill)
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 545 lbs. Wet Weight 2215 lbs
- 48" x 96"
This item ships direct from the manufacturer and is built upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipping. ETA from time of order to arrival is 6-10 weeks. Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.