This item drop ships direct from the manufacturer and are made upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipment arrival.
A tank, a live hose reel and/or crosslay, a portable fire pump and/or a
compressed air foam system (CAFS), with an engine: these can be
combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a
truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and or foam
on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire.
- 200 gal, fully baffled propopylene water tank
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 545 lbs. Wet Weight 2215 lbs
- 48" x 96"
Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.