True North's collection of best selling radio harnesses feature all the bells and whistles that their customers expect from their products. With adjustable pockets designed to fit all makes and models of radios and an internal suspension system that keeps harness fit stable, to upgraded, lightweight low profile back harnesses, the Gen 2 radio harnesses are even more comfortable, durable, and functional than ever. The Single Universal Radio Harness features hook and loop closure front pocket for spare battery, clamshell, or other small items. Half moon zippered opening allows for easy access to main pocket which features an internal organizer pocket. Elastic straps keep radios in place when bending over.
- Adjustable radio pocket fits a wide range of models, from larger legacy radios to smaller modern handsets
- Large map / notebook pocket with half moon zip closure
- Cell phone pocket developed to fit large phones and their cases
- One buckle closure on radio pocket
- Spare battery pocket
- Dual pen slots
- Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon™ (new)
- Can mount directly to your line pack shoulder harness with integration straps (sold separately)
- Chest footprint dimension: 10.5" x 10"
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon mesh, nylon webbing, nylon hardware, Hypalon™ Weight: 0.9 lbs
- NFPA 1977