Protect your firefighting equipment as well as your neck and shoulders while fighting wildland fires.
- This wildland firefighting gear is made with double thick Cordura© material and padded with ⅛” closed cell foam so carrying it doesn’t put strain on your neck or shoulders.
- Not only will it help you to carry your saw around safely, but there is even a pouch under the flap for your saw tools.
- The cover can be hung from the pack with a D-ring or fastened to your waist.
Wildfire firefighting is already a strenuous and difficult job, there’s no reason to make it even harder for yourself. With this cushiony and functional saw bar cover, you’ll be able to carry your saw and hike up to the fireline with ease. There is even a leather flap to protect you from power head! Add to your cart now and continue shopping wildland firefighting gear.
- Made in the USA
- Colors: Grey, Red, or Black
- Bar Length: 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 38 Inc