Replacement head for the Pounder 40 and Pounder 48 by J.R. Fire Tools.
- The Pounder II has thicker gauge steel, a longer hoe, double plated hammer plate and a longer gusset than the previous Pounder
- Great for Fire Crew Puller positions
- Made for pounding of wedges
- Weight 5.5 lbs.
- True 8” wide X 9 1/2″ tall
- 3” X 1 ½” double plated pounding hammer for wedging trees over
- 6 1/4 ” of digging depth
- Curved hoe, that sinks into ground
- Chopping / Pounding tool
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- 3 sharpened sides
- Prevailing torque lock nuts
- Fall trees and fight fire at the same time
Replacement 40" handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 40" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.
Replacement 48" Handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 48" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.